Take The Hassle Out of Creating Family Law Documents
So You Can Attract More Clients And Grow Your Billable Hours
Now you and your clients can collaborate online to easily generate
Colorado’s Sworn Financial Statement, child support worksheet, and spousal maintenance worksheet
Join More Than 370 of Colorado’s Leading Family Law Professionals Using FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123
Michael L. Luchetta, Attorney
Weeks Luchetta, LLP
"I love DivorceHelp123 system for so many reasons. To begin with, I believe it provides my clients great value, as they save money in fees by avoiding the duplication of effort. The system walks them through the Sworn Financial Statement as well as -- or better than -- a legal assistant. Clients input the information at their own convenience and from the comfort of their homes. The fact that the system allows us to revise and update the Statement as the case progresses makes it so much easier and efficient than anything else that is available… it makes the decision to use DivorceHelp123 a no-brainer. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication."
Teresa Drexler, Attorney
Drexler Law Group
“A real time saver with tremendous value added because we only have to go to one place to enter and update data.DivorceHelp123 makes it easy to compare several child support and spousal maintenance options side-by-side, which allows our clients to make important decisions when confronted with multiple options. "
Smart Reasons To Choose FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123
FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123’s one-of-a-kind online solution provides the most efficient process
for you to collaborate with your clients to complete and update all the data required
for the Sworn Financial Statement, Child Support, and Spousal Maintenance Worksheets.
Services & Pricing
|Number of Users||Monthly|
Client Fee: Per-Matter
Per-Matter Fees are charged for each new matter, which gives each client unlimited usage of DivorceHelp123 for the duration of her matter. Firms prepay DivorceHelp123 for these fees and then pass the fees through to their clients on their next bills. More Info
Firm Fee: Monthly Subscription
Subscriptions Services for firms includes unlimited usage of FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123. Firms may select monthly, quarterly, or annual billing.
|Individual||Bundle of 10||Bundle of 25||Bundle of 50|
|Per-Matter-Fee Your Price||$85|
(42% of Retail)
(45% of Retail)
(46% of Retail)
(48% of Retail)
Just a Few of Our Powerful Features
Separate Property Calculations
While your clients only see a short interview IF they answer “Yes” to one of two Separate Property questions…
...you have easy access to select the standard separate property formula, claim all or no separate property, or specify an amount based upon a pre-nuptial agreement or other reason.
Support Scenario Comparison Report
No other Family Law software allows you to associate multiple support scenarios with the same client. This powerful feature in FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 allows you to copy, split-the-difference between two scenarios, calculate and create a “Different Primary Physical Care” Offset Report, and create a Support Scenario Comparison Report.
Optional Linking of Data Between Different Applications
FamilyLaw.Divorce gives you the option to calculate Child Support Monthly Gross Income from income detail. You also have the option to link these income detail items from the values in the Sworn Financial Statement Income sections so that you only need to enter and update information in one place.
Watch Demo Videos to Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
I am a mediator (or arbiter, divorce Financial Planner, judge, independent paralegal, magistrate, or divorce CPA), is FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 suited for me as well?
Yes. FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 is perfectly suited for any Family Law professional who helps people with their divorce documentation.
Are the trial services limited?
No. You have full access to all features of the online solution.
Tell me more about client Per-Matter Fees
Clients may enter DivorceHelp123 as many times as they desire during the course of their matter. When your Client returns for a post-decree modification, you can add a new matter by purchasing another Per-Matter Fee. All values from the original matter will be copied into the new matter. You and your clients will be able to print documents from previous matters and update the values for the new/current matter. Prepaid Per-Matter fees expire two years from the date of purchase. Per-Matter fees granted for free expire 30 days from the date of issue. Prepaid Per-Matter fees are non-refundable.
Why do you charge a Per-Matter Fee to clients?
Clients use the software application and benefit from it, so it is natural they would need to pay for their usage. The small fee is more than paid with the paralegal not having to do data transcription nor keep track of updated versions. Your clients save more money the more they use the features of the application to answer basic questions that do not require your legal advice and expert opinion. Early on in our history, attorneys were concerned that their clients would object to the Per-Matter Fee but — after servings several thousands of clients in Colorado over the last few years — our customers report that their clients do not have an issue with paying for the service. Per-Matter Fees are passed through to your clients just as you would pass through other costs such as filing fees and copies. Another benefit of the Per-Matter Fee is to law firms. Per-Matter fees spread the cost of the application over a broad base of people and keep the cost to law firms extremely low.
What is the difference between FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 and DivorceHelp123?
DivorceHelp123 is an application for individuals
DivorceHelp123 is an online, dynamic questionnaire that individuals use to enter and update their data. DivorceHelp123 can be used by individuals who are represented by an attorney or by pro se. Pro se customers can complete all of their dissolution (APR or post-decree modification) documents with DivorceHelp123 and those who use it with an attorney collaborate with you online and only have access to the parts they need to complete. Individuals can start out independent and transfer their accounts to be associated with your firm. In the event one of your clients terminates your representation she can be transferred to a different firm or use DivorceHelp123 independently. There are no fees for transfers. FamilyLaw.
DivorceHelp123 is an application for Family Law professionals
FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 is a Family Law professional dashboard for managing all your clients’ dissolution, APR, and post-decree data and documentation. Family Law professionals can add new clients and firm member; view and edit each client’s DivorceHelp123 data; use automated advanced Family Law calculations; print Colorado court formatted Sworn Financial Statements, Child Support Worksheets, and Maintenance Worksheets or Exhibits; collaborate with their clients online; and manage their clients’ To Do list. In the future FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 will integrate with other online law practice management applications.
But my clients expect a more personalized service…
One way or another you MUST obtain a lot of data from your clients, initially as well as for updates along the way. If your clients are so rich that they want to drop off bankers’ boxes full of statements and bills and pay you high legal rates to sort and find and enter their information, then you truly have a clientele for whom you will want to enter the data in FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123.Outside of that rare scenario / practice, DivorceHelp123 provides the most efficient and best customer experience for your clients. Many of our customers were hesitant because they were accustomed to doing it a certain way, but found their clients and paralegals much prefered the DivorceHelp123 method. If you are uncertain, you might want to ask your clients…
If you typically have your paralegal do the work from statements with your client
Would you prefer to pay my paralegal $100 / hour to sit down with you through all your paper sorting and gathering of information and complete the Sworn Financial Statement together, or would you prefer to do your best to gather it yourself knowing you can ask her questions whenever needed?
If you typically have your clients fill out paper questionnaires
Would you prefer to fill out paper questionnaires — without access to help/information other than calling me at my high legal rate — and pay my paralegal to transcribe it, or would you prefer to enter your information in an online application that uses everyday language, provides easy access to information, and tailors the questions to your specific scenario?
But my clients don’t know how to use complicated computer applications…
According to a survey May 2013, 7.5% of people under 65 years still do not use the internet, so you certainly may have some clients who truly do not want to go online to give you their data. If you have many clients over 65 years old this will be much more true. Then again, only 5% of divorces are by people 65 years and older. In these rare cases you may certainly enter the data easily in FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 for your clients, rather than in the cumbersome other options. MOST of your clients use online & mobile technologies like DivorceHelp123 on a daily basis: shopping, banking, Facebook, Google searches, email, iPad apps at their doctors’ offices, online applications for loans & insurance, and every app imaginable… Online & mobile technology is now the norm, not the exception. Even if you do NOT use online or mobile technologies, over 90% of your clients do, and they expect you to use technology to make their divorce process easier.
But my clients are going to mess it up…
No matter how your clients give you their information, you will need to review and edit it. But DivorceHelp123 decreases the “messing up” drastically, with questions asked in everyday language, access to field help and videos with useful information, questions that hide or change according to answers to other questions… the list goes on and on. We understand that you NEED to have ultimate control over your clients’ documents, so FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 provides you with complete control over your clients’ access. You may block them from accessing certain parts or the whole application after they have done their part so that you can review and edit and not be concerned they will go in and mess up what you have finalized. You may re-grant access when the time arrives for them to update their information. Your clients can only print their documents with a huge “DRAFT” watermark, so that you don’t have to fear one of their unreviewed versions end up in the Court.
What features does FamilyLaw.DivorceHelp123 offer that the Court templates or the desktop applications do not have?
1. DivorceHelp123 is the only service that can be used to collaborate between attorney and client online with data and documents. Most desktop application require complicated importing, overwriting changes, version problems, and no effective way to collaborate on the information. DivorceHelp123 provides THE MOST EFFICIENT, EASY AND ACCURATE way to collaborate with your clients.
2. You can try DivorceHelp123 for free before buying. Most Family Law software applications require you to buy the service before even looking at it. Do you wonder what their spreadsheets look like that they do not even include a demo video or screenshot so you can see what you are getting?
3. With DivorceHelp123, you can try various scenarios and see how it affects child support and/or spousal support and compare them side-by-side in a Scenario Comparison Report. No other divorce software offers this helpful functionality.
4. DivorceHelp123 provides specialized calculations, functionalities, and documents that no other divorce software or service provide, and some that are rarely provided, such as:
No Other Service Offers these DivorceHelp123 Features
- Scenario Comparison Report
- BOTH Spousal Maintenance AND Child Support exact calculation
- Multiple Children Different Parenting Plans with Different Primary Parent Offset Report
- Split-the-Difference Scenario
- 12 language translations
- LiveChat Separate Property Calculations
- Data linking — optional and defaulted according to statutes — between different documents
- Attorneys database
- Grouping or itemizing of utilities, housing and transportation expenses, and income deductions
- Income QuickHelp written by licensed divorce financial planner
- ShowMe Videos
- To Do tracking
- Show Formulas functionality
- The Sworn Financial Statement with user-defined options including page breaks
- Show Intermediary Calculations
- Courts database
- Certificate of Compliance with detailed disclosure information
- Multiple Children Different Parenting Plans with Same Primary Parent Overnights Calculation
- Marriage Duration Calculation according to statute
- Frequency conversion calculations for income detail
- Add and define multiple “Other” categories
- Asset Summary and Detail view
- Exclude functionality
- Calculate from detail functionality
- Next, Tab, and Right Menu navigations
- Optional Extrapolate functionality for very high incomes
- Print as exhibit
- Financial Summary Report
5. Since DivorceHelp123 is online, you can access it anywhere you have an internet connection, on any type of device including mobile phones and tablets.
6. Since DivorceHelp123 is online, your clients don’t have to worry about their partners finding any of their confidential information. With other services, forms on their local machines or papers they print are easy to stumble upon during the separation transition.
7. Since DivorceHelp123 is online, your clients’ information is secure. It is nearly impossible for an law firm to provide the amount of security that DivorceHelp123 provides for your clients’ confidential data. With online technology you do not need to keep your clients’ data on your laptop, putting it at risk anytime your laptop leaves the office.
8. Since DivorceHelp123 is online, you get to benefit from many helpful web services such as: LiveChat and Google translations. Other services that are not online cannot provide this value. DivorceHelp123 is adding more and more web services that help you.
9. DivorceHelp123 has the best user experience. We are constantly updating the user interface: when we get feedback for improvements or get the same question over and over again, we make improvements to make it more intuitive; we utilize the best and latest technologies to give you the best user experience, updating constantly to always stay current and cutting edge.
10. Since DivorceHelp123 is online, we can update the software with fixes and new functionality easily and any time. With divorce software that is not online you have to worry about having an old version with bugs or out-dated forms, and old fashioned update programs.
11. DivorceHelp123 securely stores your clients’ data online so that when it is time to modify child support or spousal support they only need to modify what has changed. With other programs you must hope you can find the old file and manage versions, usually needing to start over from scratch.
12. DivorceHelp123’s mission is a paperless, efficient divorce, so that you can spend more time on more important things. While we haven’t gotten everything off of paper yet, we are moving in that direction. How many trees do other divorce services chop down to do what they do?